Carbon Monoxide Detection Systems
If carbon monoxide levels in the air fluctuate, our wireless carbon monoxide detection system will alert you right away. This battery powered device is unlike other CO detectors in that it features a wireless transmitter. This transmitter can send alarm, trouble, tamper, and low battery condition messages to the alarm panel. The carbon monoxide detection system will notify our professional monitoring staff so that we can send help right away.
The majority of residential fatalities are caused by fuels such as wood, gasoline, charcoal and oil being burned without sufficient air. Large amounts of CO can be fatal within minutes. Our CO detectors are designed to notify the user well before the CO reaches a possibly fatal level.
- Protection works around the clock, even when your security system isn't turned on
- Easy Installation: Preserve the aesthetics of your home by avoiding any unsightly holes from intrusive wiring
- Ideal carbon monoxide detection for hard to reach locations, or where unsafe materials appear.
- End of Life Timer: The CO detector will refer a distress signal to the control panel when it is at the end of its life.
- Electrochemical Sensing Technology: The newest of CO detectors, these detectors provide the most accurate CO concentration measurement.
- LED Status Indicators: Dual LEDs display visuals of the device's status.
- Tamper Protection and Resistance Element: a built-in tamper switch can communicate back to the control panel whenever the detector is removed from the base.